Provincial Realty distinguishes itself through it's local ownership and independence, our unique process (The Provincial Difference) and through our selection of Realtors. Being a member of the Provincial team means living to a strict set of standards; honesty, integrity, superior sales and relationship skills, and an exceptional drive to succeed professionally.
Our Competitive Edge - The Provincial Difference
At Provincial, we recognize that an exceptional client experience depends on the knowledge and professionalism of the Realtor, and the level of support that Realtor receives from his or her brokerage. Our unique process, The Provincial Difference, is what distinguishes us from other real estate brokerages and gives our sales associates the competitive edge to provide a superior level of service and value to clients. The foundation of The Provincial Difference is our local ownership. Because we are locally owned and operated and fully independent, we do not pay franchise fees to national firms. This means that more money is available to provide a more competitive commission structure to Realtors, and in turn, more value added services to our clients. We also have experienced business brokers and commercial real estate specialists on the team, meaning that Provincial Realtors have access to in house resources to enable them to confidently represent clients who wish to sell businesses or commercial real estate, without having to simply refer the transaction to someone else.
Clients listing with Provincial Realty enjoy the benefits of best in class services that leads to faster results and higher selling prices for our clients, including:
- Free staging consultation for home owners to improve the positioning of the property
- Free landscape design consult for home owners to improve curb appeal
- Professional photography for listing documents
- Access to drone for areal photography
- Free access to local medical centre waiting rooms through digital marketing mediums
- Discount on marketing services provided by a related firm, Revolution Media
We recognize that being a top producing Realtor takes exceptional talent and that you require appropriate support, mindset, and work environment to enable you to focus on what you do best - building relationships and closing transactions. Benefits of a Provincial Career include the following:
- 70/30 starting commission split
- $125 per month office fees
- Complimentary signage
- Complimentary sign installs within city limits
- Support of Office Manager who is a licensed Realtor to cover your Duty Days
- Downtown office space with close proximity to other professional firms
- Health and dental packages (for a fee)
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Discounts with pharmacy, restaurant and fuel providers
- Discounted rates for advertising
- Free services of HR professional and personality assessments to hire realtor assistants
Considering a Move?
Try our our confidential Realtor Satisfaction Score, an online tool to help you assess your overall satisfaction with your career. The top score is 96. Your name or score will not be recorded and is for your eyes only. Click here to open to scoring sheet